Today’s gift guide is more along the lines of the typical guide that you’ll see during this season : beauty, fashion, and style for her. HOWEVER, I always have to put a little spin and personal touch on it, so this guide is comprised entirely of beauty and style items I personally own and love. These are tried-and-true items I reach for over and over and over in my closet and on my vanity. And several were actually gifted to me, which goes to show how great of gifts they can be! I think whomever you gift these items to – your sister, best friend, neighbor, mom, etc. – will love them as much as I do.
I wanted to be sure to get this guide to you on a Cyber Monday because, as predicted, so many of these items are on sale online today!!! I noted what’s on sale below. And if you miss the Cyber Monday window, fret not because these are all priced reasonably, and those that are on the pricier side are still WORTH. EVERY. PENNY for a gift your recipient will never forget.
1. PJ set under $20 – This is one of my favorite PJ sets ever! I have every color in both the version with short sleeves/shorts and the long sleeve/pant version. They are comparable in feel and fit to pricer sets but for much less. I highly recommend snagging a set for yourself while you’re at it! 😉 CYBER MONDAY : Buy one, get one 60% off
2. Neutral sweaters by H&M– If you see me wearing a sweater, chances are it’s H&M. I don’t know why but they just know how to do sweaters! This cozy and well-cut turtleneck sweater can be tucked into jeans or worn with a leather skirt or thrown on with leggings. Very, very versatile. I also have this one and this one and might add this one and this one to my closet soon. CYBER MONDAY : 30% off plus free ship
3. Oversized thermal – I bought the white one last year and wore it constantly, and I gifted it to my sister-in-law last year, too. So this year I bought two new colors – out of 16 total colors! It ties in the front which is a cute touch and is such a great casual top that goes great with some ripped jeans or leggings. CYBER MONDAY : $50 OFF $150 | $25 OFF $100 | $10 OFF $50
4. Puffer vest – When the weather gets colder, I bust all all of my puffer vests and they are ALL this one – just all in different colors. I bought my first one year ago (olive green) and have since added black, navy, white, grey, and blush. The price is INSANE for the quality you get ($15 right now!!!) and they are so warm. CYBER MONDAY : 50% off everything
5. Spanx faux leather leggings – I bought these last year and they’re back this year, and I think by now have made its way into almost everyone’s closet. If you know someone that doesn’t have these, get them a pair (that includes you!) PS they’re sold out on the Nordstrom website but are available on sale, in all sizes, plus more colors here!
6. YSL card case – I use a card case instead of a wallet when I am carrying a smaller clutch, and this is the one I have. It’s a great gift option for when you want to give something a little more luxurious or designer, but don’t want to spend thousands. Russ has one, too!
7. Dainty initial necklace – this is a super delicate necklace that would be perfect for anyone, especially someone that is engaged or just got married with a new last name, or someone who just had a baby with their newborn’s initial! I had a three-initial necklace that broke, so in the meantime I bought this one in a P (for Perry) to wear. CYBER MONDAY : 30% off everything
8. Smashbox Eyeshadow Palette – Maddix actually bought me this palette for my birthday last year, and I LOVE the colors! I always tell her she did such a good job picking this out for me because the color are so gorgeous and neutral and wearable. It’s my go-to palette for a daytime eye look.
9. Urban Decay Highlighter – this is the pink color (Aura) out of a palette that I have and it’s the color I wear most. I swipe it across my cheek bones almost every day. Highlighter is KEY for looking awake and refreshed and alive. And what girl doesn’t need THAT in their life?
10. Ugg slippers – currently have them on my feet as I type this! These are SO cute and cozy but are not bulky, which I feel like a lot of slippers are. They sold out last year so I was so happy to see them make a return this year. Comes in three colors.
11. Cashmere wrap – I bought this one earlier this year for traveling and love love love it. I bring it on the plane with me every time. It comes in a ton of colors but I wanted a classic camel color, and also doesn’t have fringe on the ends (which a lot of wraps have, no thanks.) The price is awesome for cashmere.
12. Quay sunglasses – hands-down my most-worn pair. I posted them a while back and so many people have told me they bought them. They’re universally flattering on everyone! CYBER MONDAY : 30% off with code BRIGHT30
13. Cuyana travel bag set – I was gifted this by my girlfriends for my birthday one year and love it. I use the larger one as a toiletries bag when traveling and the smaller one as a makeup bag for my purse. They got mine monogrammed – which I recommend for a nice touch when gifting! Just makes it even more enjoyable to use.
14. T3 blowdryer – worth every cent. I recommend it to everyone as it really does cut down drying time. I never believed blowdryers could make a difference in styling – until I tried T3. Comes in black and white (I have the white.) CYBER MONDAY : ON SALE NOW for $179 and free shipping here and here!
15. Baies black candle – the candles by Diptyque are ubiquitous and for a reason – the scents are gorgeous, they last forever, and they make any shelf or countertop prettier in an instant. I have a few Baies candles in white around the house and also keep them on hand for gift-giving. But there’s something about this slightly larger, all-black version that makes a statement. Russ got it for me last year for Christmas 🙂
16. Nume curling wand – I’ve had my Nume wands for years and they are still working great! I bought them per the recommendation of several beauty bloggers and love their quality, heat distribution, and quick heat-up, too. I think beauty tools are a great gift because we all use them – and everyone can appreciate a little upgrade that they might not treat themselves to.