This gift guide has ME written allll over it : it’s all about WELLNESS. In fact, I originally thought about only doing one gift guide this year and making it THIS. That’s how important the category is to me!
I collected some of my top items that you see me post about regularly – plus a couple of items I’m adding to my Christmas shopping list this year. These are items that encourage rest, relaxation, self-care, sleep, peace, health, motivation, and inspiration.
This is a great way to give your recipient a head-start into a healthy, positive, and wonderful 2019!
1. GEMFLEUR Essential Oils by Nectar Essences – these are targeted organic aromatherapy remedies infused with flower essences and gemstone elixirs. I MEAN. If that doesn’t make you feel luxuriously happy just by reading it I don’t know what will! I first discovered these oils at the spa in my gym, and have now become friends with the founder, Jenny, who has put her heart and soul into this line. I use them throughout the day and especially before meditation and yoga and when traveling. You can breathe them in, place then on your pulse points, or put a few drops in a bath. Please buy these for yourself, your friends and family, and anyone that needs a little love and boost in their life. And don’t forget to use the code MIKA for 10% off!
2. Beats Wireless Headphones – I meditate, workout, travel, listen to podcasts, and even record our podcast, Good To Be Home, with these on. They’re the best. So soft and comes in so many colors, but this is the neutral color I have. WORTH IT.
3. Waffle-Weave Spa Robe – this is the robe Russ and I have, monogrammed with our initial. Personalized items makes SUCH a great gift, and who doesn’t love a good spa robe?
4. Silk Pillowcase – I have it on my list to add this to my own sleep routine. Everyone that has used it says it helps protect hair, skin, lashes, everything. Sold! (Here’s the standard/queen size version)
5. It’s All Easy cookbook by Gwenyth Paltrow – I’ve been a fan of Gwenyth before her Goop years, and now her podcast and cookbooks are some of my faves. This one is such a beautiful book with effortlessly beautiful tips and recipes. I’ve tried several and they’re great, and I have this one out on my stack of cookbooks in our family room.
6. Eberjey Pajama Set – This is one of the items on Oprah’s favorite things list and it’s on mine, too. I have the shorts version of this and it’s what got me started on the matching-PJ-Set-only rule.
7. Ice Rollers – these come as a duo and will change your LIFE! Give it to anyone on your list. I use this every morning and night after cleansing and before all my facial products to reduce inflammation, tighten skin, and help heal acne. You cannot beat the price, either!
8. The Five-Minute Journal – I used this a couple of years ago and am thinking of bringing it back for next year. The prompts inside are the same everyday and address gratitude, goal setting, and affirmations. It will be a great entry-point for journaling and mindfulness for anyone in your life working on their wellness and personal growth.
9. The coziest throw blanket – The Kardashians made this blanket popular in an instant, but I’m a fan of this more neutral version, of course!
10. You Are A Badass – I read this on a weekend getaway and it was so great. Easy read about how the energy you put out there is what you will get back, and I stand behind that philosophy. We’re not talking any sort of mystical weird energy – just good stuff.
11. Car diffuser – It’s a permanent fixture in my cupholder, diffusing oils and creating such a great vibe in the car. And that’s super important for someone like me who spends a lot of time every day driving. My car is like my second home, so I treat it like it! Tip : kids going crazy? Throw some lavender in there.
12. Bath And Body Rituals Set – This line’s facial care is super popular right now, but I’m pulled towards the body care items, since you know I already love my Emme Diane products. I love a good body scrub and body oil and these are just so pretty, too. Adds a nice feminine and modern touch to a bathroom.
13. Calm Magnesium Drink – I drink this every night to literally calm me down (and also help my digestive system, too!) Plus it’s a great shape and size to stick into a stocking…! 😉
Here’s to a healthy, calm, happy holiday season for you, your friends, and your family!