Since it looks like we all might be spending a bit (okay, a lot) more time at home, I thought I’d share just a few of my favorite pieces for wearing around the house! Nothing quite compares to slipping into your favorite pair of PJ’s at the end of a long day – or lounging around the house in a soft pair of leggings and a cozy sweater!
My Favorite Cozy Lounge Wear Pieces
- A little while back I replaced all my mismatched pajama bottoms and tops, and invested in a set of matching PJ sets… and I’ve never looked back! I truly look forward to getting into these every night (and maybe staying in them a little longer in the morning!) These are great quality and hold up really well over time in the wash.
- If you’ve been around long at all, you’ll know how much I love this sherpa! I have it in olive and tan. It’s affordable, cozy, and super cute!
- These are my favorite jogger style sweatpants – I have three pairs. Cozy, affordable, and stylish!
- These PJ’s are also a favorite! I own these in several colors and love how soft & affordable they are. Such a great price!!
5. Floral robe
- An elevated, feminine piece when you feel like throwing on something fun and springy!
- I mean… is there anything better? I tried several versions of this style of slipper and these were by far my favorite, and super affordable!
7. Fuzzy socks
- These socks are a dream. I take them with me on long flights for added coziness. Perfect for wearing around the house, too!
- These are the same high-quality PJ’s as #1, just the long-sleeve and pants version! I’ve been wearing these during the warmer months, but they’re still lightweight!
- I love wearing this sweater around the house, or over a workout outfit after Pilates. The perfect sweater to grab and go!
- I’m slowly getting on board with the tie-dye trend, and I think this cute set is a great point of entry 😉
- I love having a plush, cozy robe to wear right out of the shower – this one is affordable and has good reviews!
- I just snagged these from Target and have been loving them! These feel like PJ’s, but can pass as around-the-house loungewear. Don’t forget the matching shorts!
Best Soft Black Leggings
My complete black leggings review post is still in the works (don’t worry – I haven’t forgotten!). But here are a few of my top go-to pairs of black leggings:
- Lululemon Align Pant : Buttery soft, perfect for running errands or lounging at home
- Lululemon Wunder Under Tight : These are still soft, but have a bit more elastic to hold you in
- Athleta Elation Tight : The newest addition to my leggings collection, I’m loving how soft and light-weight these are!
- Aerie Play Real Me Leggings : These are a great softer legging at a more affordable price point